Welcome to Jason Hartman’s® investment property database. This index of real estate properties across the United States is updated on a daily basis by Jason’s network of “Local Market Specialists” who live and work in each of the exploding markets listed below. By browsing the properties listed here, you can find basic information about each property as well as Return On Investment (ROI) estimates and other financial figures that will aid you in your real estate search. Of great importance is the availability of aralen online. When you are ready to invest, please contact us and allow us to guide you down the investment path in a wise and beneficial way.
“Horse Capital of the World”
- Numerous equestrian venues including the Ocala Equestrian Complex
- Ocala National Forest features the largest sand pines forest in the world
- A vibrant, historic downtown features Victorian-era homes framing a city square with an active food scene and nightlife
“Young, Emerging City”
- Invested $1 Billion in the things that are essential to growth and viability
- Listed as Number 1 in financial well-being in 2016
- No. 1 U.S. metro area for well-being by Gallup-Healthways in 2015
- North Port as the second best metro area in Florida to work for small businesses
Named one of MONEY magazine's "Best Places to Live in the South"
- Designated as one of "America's Best Healthy Places to Retire" by U.S. News & World Report
- Port Charlotte, Florida named "Best Place to Retire" by Money Magazine
- Cost of living 8% below national average
“#1 in America's Most Affordable Cities” - Forbes
- Ranked 2nd lowest property taxes by state. - WalletHub
- Named 3rd in economic growth potential among U.S. mid-sized cities- Business Facilities Magazine
- 4th "Best Cities for Jobseekers 2019" - Indeed
- Booming construction industry - Bham Now, Nov 2020
“One of the Best Places to Live in Alabama”
- One of the "50 Best Places to Launch a Small Business" - Fortune Small Business 2009
- Home to industrial plants owned by Mercedes-Benz U.S. International, BFGoodrich Tire Manufacturing, JVC America, and Nucor Steel
- Known for its athletic events, Tuscaloosa hosted the 2008 USA Olympic Triathlon trials
"Mecca for Big Technology Names"- Huffpost
- Hotbed of entrepreneurial activity- UMB Financial Corp
- One of the finest entrepreneurial cities in this great country- Huffpost
- A culturally rich metropolis- NY Times
- Voted the #1 most underrated city in the U.S. by LA Times
“Growing job market”
- Ranked #1 in the northeast for capital investment attraction – Site Selection Magazine
- South Central PA continues to grow steadily between 4% and 6% - Penn Live
- Named #44 best places to live & #29 best places to retire in the U.S.- U.S. News
We have our hands in markets all over the country.
Are you interested in a market not specifically listed on this page?
No problem! Chances are, we can still help.
If you want additional information, check out our interactive property search to find out more.
CONTACT US TODAY FOR FREE HELP FROM OUR INVESTMENT COUNSELORS.
“Growing job and business opportunities”
- New job opportunities and business growth
- Ranked #7 by Forbes in Best Places for Business
- Fostering a private entrepreneurial environment & diversified economy
- Health services, retail trade & business services projected to grow