Why do civilizations fail? That’s a big topic and don’t expect to find the ultimate solution within the confines of a single conversation, but Jared Diamond, author of “The World Until Yesterday” and other bestse...
Recent Blog Posts
- CW 820 FBF – Building Relationships, Customers and the Bottom-Line with Dr. Tony Alessandra CEO of the Assessment Business Center
- CW 819 – S&P Overvalued Says 18 Metrics, REI P/E Ratio & Surprise Market Profile
- CW 818 – Insuring Rental Income with LeaseLock, Reichen Kuhl, The Amazing Race, US Air Force Officer, Servicemembers Legal Defense Network, Author of Here’s What We’ll Say.
- CW 817 FBF – Precious Metals & Monetary Cycles with James Anderson Managing Director of GoldSilver.com
- CW 816 – Jason Hartman – Jason’s Latest Real Estate Predictions, 3 Corners of the Real Estate Triangle, Winning is Giving by Denis Waitley, Why So Many Americans Are Saying Goodbye To Cities by The Atlantic