As the dust settles after November’s Presidential election, the housing industry is keeping a close eye on which housing-related policies and programs from President Barack Obama’s first term will survive, and in...
Recent Blog Posts
- Will There Be a Housing Crash in 2021? What the Experts are Saying
- Why Are People Leaving California? Top YouTubers’ Give Reasons for Leaving California
- How the Post COVID-19 Migration to the Suburbs Affects Real Estate Investing
- Public Speaking Lessons From Ronald Reagan
- James Altucher Discusses Coronavirus and the Economy