If you have invested in multifamily housing, then it could be time to start renting out those units and stop building more – at least if you want the apartment “boom” to continue after 2015. CoStar Group economists...
Recent Blog Posts
- Will There Be a Housing Crash in 2021? What the Experts are Saying
- Why Are People Leaving California? Top YouTubers’ Give Reasons for Leaving California
- How the Post COVID-19 Migration to the Suburbs Affects Real Estate Investing
- Public Speaking Lessons From Ronald Reagan
- James Altucher Discusses Coronavirus and the Economy