The Treasury Department is looking to wind down Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, but without these organizations, there would be few buyers for 30-year fixed rate mortgages in the secondary markets. The 30-year mortgage was c...
Recent Blog Posts
- How Will 3D Printed Houses Affect the Real Estate Market?
- 11 Biden Tax Plan Proposals That Affect Real Estate Investors
- Will There Be a Housing Crash in 2021? What the Experts are Saying
- Why Are People Leaving California? Top YouTubers’ Give Reasons for Leaving California
- How the Post COVID-19 Migration to the Suburbs Affects Real Estate Investing