George Gammon interviews Jason Hartman about The Jason Harman Risk Evaluator. In Part I of this three part series, Jason describes his ‘aha moment’ after 19 years of experience in Real Estate. The story begins with a call from Jennifer, an insurance agent in Irvine, California that leads to the necessity and application for understanding the LTI (Land to Improvement ratio).
- 1:10 Homework Assignment – GDP, Per Capita GDP, PPP
- 16:20 “No such thing as a passive investment”
- 18:03 The Hartman Risk Evaluator, LTV and LTI ratios discussed
- 21:28 The call from Jennifer, the insurance agent
- 23:45 What factors increase improvement value