We’re putting enough real estate and business brainpower in one room to make Donald Trump flinch. Enjoy this content-rich sampler of “The Masters Weekend” our twice annual powerhouse educational event that can revolutionize how you think about money and wealth. Will you be any closer to financial freedom in one year? Listen in and it can make all the difference if you simply have the courage to take action on your dream. The reality is you can fire your boss and live life on your own terms sooner than you think. Wall Street Investing Does NOT Lead to Financial Freedom.
The following information might surprise you:
- Income producing properties are history’s most proven wealth creator.
- Making money in real estate is NOT just for big spenders. There are investments out there which require very little cash up front, yet have the potential for exciting returns.
- It’s a fact. The vast majority of wealthy people made their fortune investing in income property. Why do anything else?
- Learn every skill you’ll need for success: analysis, acquisition, management and wealth preservation techniques.
Our speakers come armed with the latest in shrewd real estate investing techniques, and will address such issues as:
- The smart way to choose your properties
- How to grab every tax benefit the law allows
- How to put together the most creative financing package possible
- The hidden power of the 1031 Exchange
- How to easily invest in dynamic growth markets outside of California
In part two you’ll hear one of Jason’s articles from his “Financial Freedom Report” addressing Obama’s rather scary comment; “we’re out of money now” and why this can be great news for investors. Our next show will be on asset protection and entity structuring with the author of “Lawyers Are Liars.”
Episode: CW 151: The Masters Weekend - A Biannual Gathering of Income Property Real Estate Investing Experts
Guest: Jason Hartman
iTunes: Stream Episode