After graduating college in 2009, Brian Maida moved back home to live with his parents while he worked and saved money. By 2011, with $14,000 saved up, Maida was able to purchase his first home which he immediately rente...
Recent Blog Posts
- Will There Be a Housing Crash in 2021? What the Experts are Saying
- Why Are People Leaving California? Top YouTubers’ Give Reasons for Leaving California
- How the Post COVID-19 Migration to the Suburbs Affects Real Estate Investing
- Public Speaking Lessons From Ronald Reagan
- James Altucher Discusses Coronavirus and the Economy