Mortgage interests rates continue at near-record lows right now, as the Federal Reserve has intervened through its major lending agencies Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. And while that’s good news for first-time investors ...
Recent Blog Posts
- How Will 3D Printed Houses Affect the Real Estate Market?
- 11 Biden Tax Plan Proposals That Affect Real Estate Investors
- Will There Be a Housing Crash in 2021? What the Experts are Saying
- Why Are People Leaving California? Top YouTubers’ Give Reasons for Leaving California
- How the Post COVID-19 Migration to the Suburbs Affects Real Estate Investing