If you’re in the investment game, you’ve probably Googled “inflation calculator”. You probably know that 4 percent inflation over ten years is$66,000. So you purchase two four-plexes in two cities, $500,000 each....
Recent Blog Posts
- Will There Be a Housing Crash in 2021? What the Experts are Saying
- Why Are People Leaving California? Top YouTubers’ Give Reasons for Leaving California
- How the Post COVID-19 Migration to the Suburbs Affects Real Estate Investing
- Public Speaking Lessons From Ronald Reagan
- James Altucher Discusses Coronavirus and the Economy