Buying a home, whether for investment purposes or as a primary residence, typically involves a mortgage loan of some type – most likely, the 30 year, fixed-rate mortgage recommended by Jason Hartman’s investing strat...
Recent Blog Posts
- Will There Be a Housing Crash in 2021? What the Experts are Saying
- Why Are People Leaving California? Top YouTubers’ Give Reasons for Leaving California
- How the Post COVID-19 Migration to the Suburbs Affects Real Estate Investing
- Public Speaking Lessons From Ronald Reagan
- James Altucher Discusses Coronavirus and the Economy