From an e-mail I received: Hi Jason; What I have heard about mortgages prior to the great depression is that the only mortgages available were interest only balloon payment mortgages. From what I understand, fully amorti...
Recent Blog Posts
- Flashback Friday: Tax Benefits of Income Property
- Artificial Intelligence Future, Crypto Cards, & Real Estate “Alligators”
- Economic Future Predictions and Triggers for the Next Business Cycle Recession
- Flashback Friday: Income Property SWOT Analysis
- The Facebook Data Mining Process & Home Prices in the Regulatory Sector