The Bryan Ellis Investing Letter – Artificially-low down payments and overly-easy mortgage qualifying worked so well just a few years ago that the feds are gearing up to do it again. Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac off...
Recent Blog Posts
- How Will 3D Printed Houses Affect the Real Estate Market?
- 11 Biden Tax Plan Proposals That Affect Real Estate Investors
- Will There Be a Housing Crash in 2021? What the Experts are Saying
- Why Are People Leaving California? Top YouTubers’ Give Reasons for Leaving California
- How the Post COVID-19 Migration to the Suburbs Affects Real Estate Investing