Have we now lived long enough to see the end of secret societies that control the world economy? Karen Hudes, Yale law graduate, 21-year employee in the World Bank Legal Department, and big time whistleblower thinks so. ...
Recent Blog Posts
- CW 847 FBF – Home Improvements & Resale Value with Tom Kraeutler Co-Host of ‘The Money Pit’ America’s #1 Home Improvement Radio Program
- CW 846 – New RE Metrics & Forecasts – The Pre-Buyer Index, ATTOM Data & RealtyTrac – Daren Blomquist
- CW 845 – Market Conditions & Client Case Studies with Oliver & Jason
- CW 844 FBF – S&P Overvalued Says 18 Metrics, REI P.E Ratio & Surprise Market Profile
- CW 843 – Creating Wealth Live with Jason on Inflation Induced Debt Destruction